For over 30 years, dedicated volunteers have made a big difference at KUVO/KVJZ!
With more than 400 active volunteers who make everyday operations possible, KUVO's success is deeply dependent on the community members who generously donate their time to help keep jazz alive. A huge THANKS goes out to the many dedicated women and men who have helped us offer the very best jazz, blues, Latin jazz, news and cultural programs!
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Start your jazz journey with us!
- Blog Writer – We are looking for writers to contribute to our blog
- Festival, Concert & Event Outreach – booth set-up, teardown, greeting visitors, transporting equipment (large vehicle needed)
- Festival, Concert & Events Outreach Manager – manage KUVO booth schedule, materials and volunteers, transport equipment (large vehicle needed or SUV).
- Food Donations/Pick-up – for Membership Drives
- Front Desk Receptionist – Times needed: Monday & Tuesday mornings - 9am to 12:30pm
- Hosts/Greeters – for Studio Club performances; you get to see in studio performances
- Membership Mailings - as needed
- Phone Bank – for Membership Drives
- Special Events & Projects
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER HERE!
NOTE: If you use Windows XP operating system, you cannot access the volunteer application and you cannot record your hours or access your volunteer account. You can access the volunteer application, access your account or record your hours in the following ways:
- Use another computer that does not use Word XP and go to www.kuvo.org/volunteer .
- Use the web browser on your notebook or smart phone and go to www.kuvo.org/volunteer.
- Contact Susan Barber firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
This will take you to the application. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BOX FOR "KUVO VOLUNTEER!" Once you have entered your information, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THE GREEN "SAVE" BUTTON AT THE END OF THE FORM!
You will receive a confirmation email with your temporary password with brief instructions on how you can record your service hours online.
(Your login name is your email address)
The 2016 From the Heart Awards!
Each February a very special award is presented to a KRMA-Rocky Mountain PBS volunteer and a staff member and a KUVO volunteer and staff person. The From the Heart award is presented to a volunteer and a staff member who exemplify:
- Outstanding dedicated service to Rocky Mountain PBS (KRMA) or KUVO
- Unselfish giving of time and energy – is "always there" to help
- From the Heart Nomination Form (Word Document)
Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping us to better serve volunteers and KUVO. If you have any issues with this process, please do not hesitate to contact Arvida Rascón email@example.com --Thank You!