Trombonist-vocalist Natalie Cressman will be making a Denver debut at Baur's Restaurant & Listening Lounge August 2. One of the most eclectic voices and original songstresses in the music scene, Cressman’s unique synthesis of vocals melds indie music, Latin-Jazz-and Avant-Garde groove . Tune in July 31 at 2:30 PM for a live interview with Cressman by Take Note host Susan Gatschet. Cressman has captivated audiences with her flawless ability to meld jazz and storytelling. Her latest album,...
Live at the Vineyards 2015 August 8 at Balistreri Vineyards 5 PM VIP Entry | 6 PM General Admission Entry Help NPR Jazz station KUVO/KVJZ celebrate its 30th anniversary with fine wine, gourmet food, dancing, and of course - live music! Five-time Grammy Award winner Dianne Reeves and her quartet will be headline the event, preceded by The H2 Big Band 16-piece Orchestra with special guest vocalist Kevin Mahogany. Gourmet food will be provided by nearly 30 restaurants, including beast + bottle,...
Rocky Mountain PBS I-News
- Agriculture Is Growing More Jobs, but They’re Not Necessarily on the Farm
- Energy Storage Technology Could be the Next Frontier, but Barriers Persist
- U.S. Proposes Raising Minimum Wage for Sheepherders, Raising Alarms
- Storms Originating 93 Millions Miles Away Can Wreak Havoc on Electric Grid
- When it Comes to State Test Scores, It’s all in How One Views the Numbers