We're very excited to host several local bands in the Phyllis A. Greer Performance Studio during our Winter Pledge Drive. We hope you'll be listening in to hear these very talented musicians: Mark Fox Quartet | Friday, 2/19 – 7pm. Queen City Jazz Band | Saturday, 2/20 – 2pm. John Akal’s Ultraphonic Orchestra | Monday, 2/22 – 6pm. Fire It Up Brass Band | Wednesday, 2/24 – 5pm. Mike Abbott & Eric Gunnison | Thursday, 2/25 – 2pm (Jim Hall/Bill Evans Tribute). Studio Club Members are invited...
Legendary guitarist, Pat Martino with his trio return to Mount Vernon Country Club on Thursday, February 25. This time Pat will perform with his B3 organ trio. The Grammy nominated musician is regarded as one of the most exciting and virtuosic guitarist on the scene. Dinner Buffet - 6pmConcert - 8pm Make your reservation HERE or call 303.526.0616.
Rocky Mountain PBS I-News
- Black Infants in Colorado Die at a Rate Three Times that of White Infants
- Abandoned Oil and Gas Wells in Colorado
- Students Travel to Capitol to Discuss College Prep Ideas with Lawmakers
- Runoff from Mine Waste Is as Acidic as Vinegar, with Huge Mitigation Costs
- Fertilizer Boom May be Good News for Farmers, but Not for the Environment