Diego Figueiredo is a new star of the guitar world. He is only 35, and he has release 23 Cds, 3 DVDs, and he has playing in more than 60 contries around the world. He is winner of several important competitions like Montreux Jazz Competition, VISA Prize and some others. Diego is presenting now his new concert “ From the Classical to the Jazz”. It is a fusion between Jazz, Bossa nova and Classical music. Diego has an unique interpretation, with a lot of technique, much emotion, and his show...
A look into 1985! Herbie Hancock releases ‘Village Life.’ The Manhattan Transfer “Vocalese’ hits the airwaves. VH-1 begins broadcasting on American cable TV with their first video being Marvin Gaye’s “The Star-Spangled Banner.” The star-studded One Night with Blue Note concert, celebrating the relaunch of Blue Note Records, featured over 30 jazz greats in New York City. We said goodbye to American blues shouter Big Joe Turner. And we said hello to KUVO! Tune in on Monday, August 29th as we...
Rocky Mountain PBS News
- Reclaiming Coal Mines a Painstaking Process, Particularly in Hard Times
- Even with Warming, Groundwater in Colorado River Basin Might Benefit
- ‘Solar Gardens’ Bring Renewable Energy to Low-Income Residents
- Colorado Coal Country Also Feeling the Pinch of Bankruptcies, Industry Decline
- Controversial New U.S. Nuclear Bomb Moves Closer to Full-Scale Production