Cheers to a Successful Live at the Vineyards 2014!
The team at KUVO promised to bring you the rhythm of New Orleans, and the band delivered with their All Star Revue on Saturday, August 9th, 2014 at Balistreri Vineyards.
Thank you to the musicians Donald Harrison, Henry Butler, Leo Nocentelli, Detroit Brooks, Max Moran, Zaccai Curtis, Joe Dyson, and Langston Theard.
Thank you to the following restaurants and food/beverage sponsors for helping to make this a successful KUVO Signature Event by donating their time, products and services: Balistreri Vinyeards, Black Crow Tex Mex, Chili Verde Mexican Cuisine, Frijoles Colorado, Gourmet Fine Catering, Jax Fish House, Little India Restaurant & Bar, Little Man Ice Cream, Lou's Food Bar, Mad Greens, The Makery Cake Company, Mount Vernon Country Club, Nocturne Jazz & Supper Club, P17 Bistro, Relish Catering & Events, Tony P's Bar & Pizzeria, Treppeda's Italian Restorante, Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets, Walter's Pizzeria, Willow Creek Restaurant.
Thank you Business Sponsors: Andrew Hudson's Job List, Alan Sparkman, Bennington Johnson, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, Chad Hollingsworth, David Leonard, EKS&H, ISU Insurance Jim Foster, Law Office of Mardi Moore, TIAA CREF, Wells Fargo Advisors, Zocalo Community Development.
Thank you to the KUVO staff and volunteers this event would not be possible with out the hundreds of man hours donated and dedicated to this event. Your energy, creativity, love of jazz and support for KUVO make this event what it is.
- More than 500 photos were taken at the event by photographers AltitudeArts.com and photographer Travis Broxton. View the gallery.
- Thank you to The Denver Post for a write up and picture gallery covering the event. Read the story and see the pictures.
- Thank you to Latin Life Denver for a write up and picture gallery covering the event. Read the story and see the pictures.
- Like us on facebook and see all of the posts, story links, and additional behind the scenes photos shared by KUVO and fans from the event!
- For more details about the event ticket pricing for the August 2014 event, click here.