Extend your legacy beyond your lifetime with a bequest to KUVO. Through your will, you can make a gift of a certain dollar amount, a percentage of your estate, appreciated assets or the remainder of your assets.
- Beneficiary - the person and/or organization receiving the benefits (usually assets or income) of the will
- Executor - the person or institution, named in the will, who carries out the terms of the will
- Codicil - a written change or amendment made to a will
- Guardian - the person who is appointed by the court to care for the person and/or estate of a minor child or a person deemed incompetent
- Probate - the legal process of proving a will, appointing an executor, and settling an estate; by custom, it has come to be understood as the legal process whereby a deceased person's estate is administered and distributed
LANGUAGE & TAX ID
INFORMATION NEEDED BY YOUR LAWYER:
- Legal name: KUVO, LLC - wholly-owned by Rocky Mountain Public Media Inc.
- Address: 2900 Welton Street Suite 200, Denver, CO 80205
- Tax identification number: 84-0510785