For more than 29 years, dedicated volunteers have made KUVO/KVJZ thrive!
With more than 400 active volunteers who make everyday operations possible, KUVO's success is deeply dependent on the community members who generously donate their time to help keep jazz alive. A huge THANKS goes out to the many dedicated women and men who have helped us offer the very best jazz, blues, Latin jazz, news and cultural programs!
- Blog Writer – We are looking for writers to contribute to our blog.
- Front Desk Receptionist – Times needed: Monday afternoons, Tuesday and Friday mornings
- Hosts/Greeters for Studio & High School / Collegiate Series Performances
- Membership Mailings
- Phone Bank – for membership drives
- Food Donations/Pick-up – for membership drives
- Public Relations Team – help distribute information about KUVO/KVJZ
- Special Events & Projects
- Festival, Concert & Event Outreach – booth set-up, teardown, greeting visitors, transporting equipment (large vehicle needed)
- Underwriting Assistant – web research, contacting underwriter prospects
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
Complete the Volunteer Interest Form below or contact Arvida Rascón at Arvida@KUVO.org or 303-446-7631. Click or call today to get involved and join the fun!