Since 1985, KUVO – an independent, public radio station – has provided a rare blend of music and news. We broadcast the very best in jazz, Latin jazz and blues in addition to seventeen locally produced, culturally diverse programs.
Our mission is to provide distinctive music, news and informational programming reflecting the values and cultural diversity of our listener community. Thanks to the free KUVO app and the ability to stream the station live, KUVO has a worldwide listener community!
We frequently feature live broadcasts of national touring artists as well as local musicians and students from our Phyllis A Greer Performance Studio, and broadcast remotely from concerts, festivals and community events.
- KUVO: Our main daily broadcast brings you the very best in jazz, Latin jazz and blues as well as seventeen locally produced cultural programs.
- KUVO HD2: Bringing listeners Jazz with Bob Parlocha, this channel also broadcasts programs produced by National Public Radio (NPR), the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) and Public Radio International (PRI).
- KUVO HD3: “The Other Side of KUVO”: Featuring an eclectic mix of diverse music, tune in for folk, bluegrass, Celtic/World, ambient/chill, electronica, blues, progressive country and modern jazz.
- Ways to Listen
- KUVO by the Numbers
- History & Recognition
- Community Partnerships
- Financials, Policies & Compliance
- Job Openings - Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network
For information about the dates of all open meetings, visit the Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network's website.